Just realized I have that same sweatshirt!!
THIS IS BASICALLY ALL I’VE EVER WANTED
A Better Son/Daughter // Rilo Kiley
This means so much.
in the south
- we only refer to people as y’all. that group of people over there? y’all. our mamas? y’all. you? y’all.
- everyone chews tobacco
- we have wells where we can draw up sweet tea from the ground
- nobody pursues education past the age of 12
- we all know how to run a farm
- we cry about the civil war at least once a day, twice on sundays
- only country music plays. ever
these are the rules and you get in trouble if u break them
As one door closes, another one always opens.
This part. THIS is what sent me over the edge with the tears and such. It was so small and quiet and beautiful.
THIS IS ALL THAT I AM.
Goodbye, Late Night with Jimmy Fallon.
My boyfriend’s driving up from Columbus in this snowstorm and I am terrified. Worry worry worry…
I think my greatest achievement in life is being able to get “she’s hot” comments while wearkng this hat.