My name is Megan. Competitively solving jigsaw puzzles gives me an adrenaline rush. I also enjoy comedy, music, burritos, urbanism, and grammar. My life is great.
So I just started a new job and apparently there’s a two-hour break between day parts, so I’m home eating lunch. And DEAR GOD THIS JOB IS NOTHING LIKE WHAT WE DISCUSSED IN THE INTERVIEW. I’M NOT EVEN FUCKING TOUCHING FOOD. WHAT IS GOING ON AHHHHH
Omfg "talk about" is a lot cuter than ask me
- I know most people who follow me are only here for the art but if anyone's curious, here we go. o/
- 1: Talk about the first time you watched your favorite movie.
- 2: Talk about your first kiss.
- 3: Talk about the person you've had the most intense romantic feelings for.
- 4: Talk about the thing you regret most so far.
- 5: Talk about the best birthday you've had.
- 6: Talk about the worst birthday you've had.
- 7: Talk about your biggest insecurity.
- 8: Talk about the thing you are most proud of.
- 9: Talk about little things on your body that you like the most.
- 10: Talk about the biggest fight you've ever had.
- 11: Talk about the best dream you've ever had.
- 12: Talk about the worst dream you've ever had.
- 13: Talk about the first time you had sex/how you imagine your first time.
- 14: Talk about a vacation.
- 15: Talk about the time you were most content in life.
- 16: Talk about the best party you've ever been to.
- 17: Talk about someone you want to be friends with.
- 18: Talk about something that happened in elementary school.
- 19: Talk about something that happened in middle school.
- 20: Talk about something that happened in high school.
- 21: Talk about a time you had to turn someone down.
- 22: Talk about your worst fear.
- 23: Talk about a time someone turned you down.
- 24: Talk about something someone told you that meant a lot.
- 25: Talk about an ex-best friend.
- 26: Talk about things you do when you're sick.
- 27: Talk about your favorite part of someone else's body.
- 28: Talk about your fetishes.
- 29: Talk about what turns you on.
- 30: Talk about what turns you off.
- 31: Talk about what you think death is like.
- 32: Talk about a place you remember from your childhood.
- 33: Talk about what you do when you are sad.
- 34: Talk about the worst physical pain you've endured.
- 35: Talk about things you wish you could stop doing.
- 36: Talk about your guilty pleasures.
- 37: Talk about someone you thought you were in love with.
- 38: Talk about songs that remind you of certain people.
- 39: Talk about things you wish you'd known earlier.
- 40: Talk about the end of something in your life.
I’ve been by your side longer than any of them, Khaleesi. Let me stand for you today as well. You’re my most trusted advisor, my most valued general and my dearest friend. I will not gamble with your life.
Well, at least we officially know that Parks and Rec jumped the shark.
Help. He’s too perfect. Not sure I can handle this much perfect! (Also, I’m dumb. Shhhh.)
I had a job interview today.
The chef wants to bring me on as a full-time supervisor!!
The hours will be reasonable and I’ll even get crazy shit like vacation days! A big part of me is scared; I’ve never had a full-time job before and I’m still doing school full-time (about to start my senior year!).
But I’m also really proud of myself. I have real qualifications that got me a real job! I’ll even be making almost as much money as if we had stayed in Atlanta! Not bad, self. Not bad.
Still haven’t seen the movie, but this scene freaks me out ‘cuz LOOK AT ALL THE FAMOUS PEOPLE IN THE PARK WHERE I USED TO LIVE!
march on! »
Just realized I have that same sweatshirt!!
powered by tumblr. themed by kiyla.